The following statement of Faith shall be the Doctrinal Standard of the IGM:
1. We believe in the one, holy, sovereign, creating and redeeming God, eternally existing in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the divine inspiration, the inerrancy of the original manuscripts and the entire trustworthiness of the Bible; its infallible teaching and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct; and its normative value for all peoples, at all times, in all cultures.
3. We believe that all people without distinction are made in the image of God, but all are now sinners and have infallible teaching and supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct; and its normative value for all peoples, at all times, in all cultures.
4. We believe in Jesus Christ our Lord, the incarnate Son of God, uniquely God man and the only Savior. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, sacrificial death, bodily resurrection and ascension. We believe He has achieved the final defeat of Satan and all evil powers.
5. We believe in the justification of sinners by God's grace through faith in Christ.
6. We believe in the Holy Spirit and in His convicting, regenerating, sanctifying and reviving work. He guides and empowers individuals and churches in their service to God and man.
7. We believe in the unity and priesthood of all believers who together from the one, holy, universal, apostolic church. As an evangelistic agency, in fellowship with local churches in many countries, we are called to be a worshipping, praying, caring, fellowship committed to world-wide evangelism.
8. We believe in the visible, personal return of Jesus Christ in power and great glory to judge both the living and the dead. We believe that the scriptures set out only two destinies for humanity: the joyful prospect of eternal life in the presence of God for those who have received Christ, and the agonizing prospect of eternal separation from God for those who have rejected Him.