A teenager is fighting for his life in hospital after an early hours shooting in south west London > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

A teenager is fighting for his life in hospital after an early hours s…

페이지 정보

작성자 Muhammad 댓글 0건 조회 14회 작성일 24-02-07 16:01

본문

A teenager is fighting for his life in hospital after an early hours shooting in south west London.
The boy, 16, was discovered with gunshot wounds by police officers outside a Bathstore shop in York Road, Wandsworth at 12.45am today.
They were scrambled to the scene with paramedics, who rushed him to a south London hospital where his condition is currently stable. 
This morning police vehicles were parked at the crime scene, with a bullet-sized hole visible in the window of the bathroom shop. 
They were seen taking away cigarette butts as they searched down drains, in gardens, telephone and post boxes around the area. 
No arrests have yet been made in connection with the shooting, which comes amid London's violent crimewave.
Police and paramedics were scrambled to the scene in York Road, Wandsworth (police car pictured at scene) in south west London at 12.45am today after a boy, 16, was shot
The Bathstore is on the ground floor of a modern five-storey block of flats opposite a petrol station and luxury riverside apartments facing the Thames.

Behind the store is a social housing block that backs onto railway lines.
Local mum said: 'We just heard lots of noise, lots of people out there.
'I just heard one gunshot and then the police came.

The noise came later on.
'There was lots of noise, people on the Bathstore side of the road.
'It was a crowd, probable more than six people. It was only when I heard the gunshot that my sister heard the shouting.

The noise came later on - just after one.'
An elderly neighbour who wishes to remain anonymous said: 'We are aware there is drug dealing here.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

'It's a quiet neighbourhood and you notice when you see new people. Thank God the boy is not going to die.'
A middle-aged man living nearby said: 'If they shot him they are not going to hand around.
'I'd be surprised if any neighbours saw them.

It is shocking, why would your shoot a 16-year-old?'
A member of staff at a nearby Shell garage said: 'My colleague said there was the sound of shooting but he didn't see anything because he was in the back.'
A 40-year-old company director living nearby said: 'This is the first time it's been on my doorstep - we are moving away but I'm glad we are, it's getting ridiculous.
Crime scene: Police officers are pictured scouring York Road in Wandsworth for evidence today
No arrests have been made and investigations (police pictured) are continuing today 
A hole, believed to have been made by a bullet, is pictured in the shop window of Bathstore in York Road, Wandsworth, south west London this morning 
'It's coming a weekly or two-weekly occurrence here.
'I don't see police in this area and that I don't get because it's clearly a hotbed down towards the estates so they definitely need to get people out on patrol.
'The crime is part of the reason why we are moving but not exclusively.

I just want complete peace of mind at night time.'
A neighbour at Dungeness House council block, yards from the shooting, said: 'I could hear people were shouting. I didn't look or see anything though.'
Leonard James, 74, a retired plumber and former chairman of Dungeness House Residents Association, said: 'I always see drug dealing.
'It's happening all the time in the alleyway by the Bathstore.

The last time I saw one was Thursday.
'They always went down there, sometimes on bicycles and they hang there dealing.'
A man in his twenties is also fighting for his life in hospital after being stabbed in Isleworth on Saturday.
He stumbled into hospital with several knife wounds at around 4pm yesterday and is believed to be in a critical but stable condition. 
No arrests have been made, with a Scotland Yard statement saying: 'Police were called by London Ambulance Service to Twickenham Road, Isleworth at 4.05pm on Saturday, following reports of a stabbing at a petrol station.
A police vehicle is pictured in York Road, Wandsworth, south west London after a shooting there in the early hours of this morning
'Officers and LAS attended.

A short while later a man aged in his twenties self-presented at a west London hospital with stab injuries.'
More than 100 murder investigations have been launched in the capital so far this year, with the death of an elderly woman in Bromley becoming the 102nd this weekend.
Barry Levitt, 36, was arrested after Celia Levitt, 68, was found unresponsive at a house in Bromley on Friday.

He has now been charged with her murder.  
Any witnesses or anyone with information on the Wandsworth incident should call 101 quoting CAD 354/2 SEPT.

Kabbala Denudata, you can make contact with us at our own webpage.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.