African Gray Parrot > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

African Gray Parrot

페이지 정보

작성자 Mitzi 댓글 0건 조회 12회 작성일 24-09-02 05:00

본문

I was thinking the other day, i want a pet, but one that i can easily perch near me, while i play video games or watch movies, or speak. I really want to teach it to speak, and i hear this is the best type of parrot for speech. Our parrots are well-trained, they can easily blend into a new home. This seller consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped on time, and replied quickly to any messages they received. In research labs and wild habitats alike, plenty of animals have been observed gifting their friends with grub.

We have all varieties of talking parrot for sale at affordable prices. This would require engaging with relevant stakeholders including representatives of traditional medicine associations to identify alternatives. The use of red tail feathers in traditional attire is likely to require a different approach. There may be opportunities to do something similar among some key consumer groups in West Africa. Studies have shown that communities living near to roost sites in West Africa are often unaware of the conservation status and plight of the Grey parrot (McGowan, 2001; Ezenwa et al., 2019). We believe in weaning our baby birds based on their individual needs and rates of maturity.

But a thriving captive-bred trade persists and is likely contributing to declines in the wild. Google the phrase "african grey parrot price gray talking," and you’ll find hundreds of videos—including Einstein the talking parrot’s TED presentation—showing the birds whistling and mimicking words and phrases. The African grey breeding center was the first project we started when we founded the company and is one of the largest breeding centers for Psittacus erithacus erithacus in the European Union.

Congo_African_Grey_Parrot_-side_of_head2.jpgOur goal is to offer you the finest parrots, parrot products and parrot information on the web. How do we do that - and what makes this site different than the others? First off we are a small family-run business, and don't want to become some huge unreachable, uncaring company. We just want to offer people some quality products that we have found. We realize that with every contact, with every purchase, our reputation and integrity are "on the line".

Friendly birds both for 1k, healthy birds Reason why I am selling moving out of country.. These lovely amazing parrots are ready to leave ,have had all their checks and vaccines,g.. Come visit Petland Norwin today and discover the joy of owning a pet bird.

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.