Prayer for the Beginning and Conclusion of the Muslim New Year 1 Muharram, Full with Romanized Script and Rendering > 자유게시판

본문 바로가기
사이트 내 전체검색

자유게시판

Prayer for the Beginning and Conclusion of the Muslim New Year 1 Muhar…

페이지 정보

작성자 Richelle 댓글 0건 조회 5회 작성일 24-09-02 09:15

본문

n اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ الصَّالِحِيْن

092362700_1678761219-pexels-thirdman-7957066.jpgMeanwhile, the prayer for the beginning of the year is read 3 times in order to greet the new year. With this prayer, it is hoped that blessings, mercy, protection, health, harmony, safety, abundance of sustenance, soulmate, career, death in a good state, and various other goodness will continue to f

041627800_1678258524-pexels-michael-burrows-7129526.jpgsr is as follows,
The first is to recite the intention for jamak taqdim Dhuhr and Asr prayer (done at Dhuhr time). Reciting the intention for jamak taqdim prayer in the first prayer is very important, as this is one of the conditions for jamak taqdim prayer. The recitation of the intention for jamak taqdim Dh

ayer at Asr time.
The procedure of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time is also called jamak takhir. It's called jamak takhir because it gathers two obligatory prayers to be performed together at the

yâ karîm.

Meaning: "My Lord, I ask forgiveness for my actions this year that You prohibited-while I have not yet repented, my actions that You tolerated due to Your generosity-while You are capable of punishing me, and (sinful) actions that You ordered me to repent from-while I committed them, which means disobeying You. My Lord, I hope You accept my actions that You are pleased with this year and my actions that are promised Your reward. Do not make me lose ho

the first verse.
Overall, the content of Surah Al Waqiah discloses the picture of the day of judgment, things that need to be prepared for that day, and the pleasure of Allah SWT. The meaning of Surah al-Waqiah is also a reminder of the blessings for the inhabitants of paradise called Ashab al-Yamin and the torment in he

회원로그인

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체

그누보드5
Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.